Dontyne Systems and Gears would like to thank all involved with JIMTOF 2016 for a successful show. It was good to meet in person with our customers and plan the expansion of our service functionality and testing services within their companies well into the future. We were also please with the number of new contacts within the industry, especially those who already knew of us and knew exactly how we could help their organisation. We look forward to being of service in 2017.
- Dontyne continues to support teaching and training through lockdown
- Dontyne collaborates on development of low carbon Electric Vehicle transmissions
- Dontyne Gears Begins Testing on Own Back-To-Back Rig
- Dontyne exhibits at events in New Dehli and Pune, India, Feb 2020
- Dontyne has busy exhibition schedule for 2020 to promote products and services